A Market Leader in the Supply of Industrial Computers, Embedded Computers, Servers, Panel PCs, Networking, I/O Solutions, Displays & Single Board Computers.
Steatite Wordsworth are market leaders in the design and manufacture of industrial and embedded computer systems. Since 1985 we have been developing and supplying industrial computer systems for use in some of the most demanding applications and environments imaginable.
Steatite Ltd are trusted tier 1 suppliers to some of the UK’s largest companies, with particular expertise in industries including Military, Broadcast, Security, Transportation and Industrial, amongst others.
Sales, engineering, support and manufacturing are all based at our purpose built 25,000sqft headquarters in Worcestershire, with EMC, temperature, shock and vibration test services available at our Oxfordshire site.
We offer a range of industrial computing products and services, with a focus on:
- Windows Embedded O/S Design
- Custom Chassis Design & Manufacture
- Off-The-Shelf Industrial Computers
- Custom Engineered Computer Systems
- Long Life Embedded Computers
- Industrial & Rail-Approved Servers
- Industrial Networking & Data Acquisition
- Off-The-Shelf & Custom Panel PCs
- ISO9001:2008 Accreditation
- Industrial Monitors for 24/7 Operation
- Q-par Angus Limited is acquired by Solid State PLC We are pleased to advise that Solid State PLC has acquired the entire issued share capital of Q-par Angus Ltd. READ MORE...
- UK and Global Broadcaster Case Study Custom embedded PCs using the latest low-power technology enabled one of the world’s top radio broadcasters to meet future computing demands throughout its network of studios, within a budget comparable to an off-the-shelf solution. READ MORE...
- Steatite adds Multi-Carrier 3G Cellular Broadband Routers to Portfolio Steatite announces new strategic partnership with CalAmp of Oxnard in the USA. CalAmp specializes in rugged wireless solutions from narrowband to broadband, using licensed, spread spectrum and cellular 3G, 4G LTE technologies to support fixed and mobile connectivity for mission-critical communications. READ MORE...